Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Letter of Inquiry: Local Paper

Email to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding immunizations.
Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention email: cdcinfo@cdc.gov
Date sent: 9/8/11

To whom it may concern,
     I am currently a student at the College of Western Idaho.  My assignment topic has dictated a need for me to collect and analyze information concerning child immunizations. Your institutions name has been found as a credible resource. Could you provide documented support of my belief that most children need to be immunized? Information both supporting pro immunization and anything that you have contrary to immunization would be appreciated. My assignment needs to be a comprehensive study with all perspectives considered.
Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated,
Natalie Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment